Current Global Strategic Plan
Concurrent with the global development initiatives and CWU strategic Plans, GPSI current plans are:
- To enhance students’ mobility through internships and study tours
- To introduce and implement various scholarships within the school and through student exchange programs
- To increase and enhance CWU’s networking via formation of partnerships, memberships and collaborations
- To develop and improve our academic research partnerships
- To establish international study programs (Dual/Joint degrees)
- To strengthen CWU’s global reach and networks
In order to achieve CWU’ strategic goals, GPIS’ endeavours to:
- Help CWU manifest globally recognized excellence.
- Increase university visibility on the international market
- Develop, nurture and mature the university into an institute of Influence
- Strengthen CWU’s Educational Process and Operational Systems
- Launch SMART innovative projects toward the development of the university
- Source fundings: help university faculties with advanced technology, career development, leadership training and learning research.